Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 21: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Ah yes! Well I don't know if I have a specific state, town, or country I would want to live in all I know is I would want to live out in the country and especially the mountains! After going to school in Tennessee, working at camp in the Adirondacks, serving as a missionary in Ethiopia, and living in the green mountains of Vermont I would say my love for mountains is very strong! If I were to choose, I would live in the foothills of a majestic peak in a comfortable house or cabin with a big wrap around porch. The porch would be equipped with hammocks, swings, and comfortable chairs! It would be ideal to have the house sit in a location where I could view sunrise on one side of the porch and sunset on another. The house would also have lush green field as a yard, with a nice big garden out front and a river or stream close by. Access to trails is a must! I wouldn't mind living in a place where it snowed in the winter as long as I had snowshoes, skis, and a good wood stove to keep me busy! I would want to live somewhat close to civilization but far enough away to not see any lights or hear any cars. Just the sound of birds, trees, and the fuzzy creatures of the wilderness!

No comments:

Post a Comment