Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 12: If you were an animal what would you be and why?

Another tough one! Although I find nothing wrong about being a human there are a few animals I would be. A bird. Not some wimpy bird like a flamingo but a powerfully awesome bird like a hawk, falcon or eagle! I have always thought it would be amazing to fly from place to place and to have razor sharp eyesight! To be able to hunt with precision accuracy and to rule the skies! Birds seem to be a really symbolic animal not just in the bible but in every day society as well. Birds are important, they brought a symbol of hope back to the ark after the flood, fed a hungry man in the wilderness and is a namesake in American culture! I would be a bird! Another animal I would be is a monkey, a spider monkey to be exact! I remember seeing these cute agile little creatures all the time in the tree tops in Ethiopia! How fun would it be to climb trees and eat fruit all day! I like monkeys because of their athletic ability and sense of adventure and humor. I think it is neat that many monkey breeds have tight nit family units, they work together and make sure every other monkey around them is taken care of! One last animal I would be is a giraffe mostly because they are tall and I have always wondered what it is like to be tall. What an awesome and detailed imagination God had to create such a unique long necked creature and how he provided the giraffes with special features to help them eat sharp and prickly plants/leaves. Even though God created me with a specific purpose and reason to be a human I think it is awesome that he would provide us with such a wide variety of beasts of the earth, air, and sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment