Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 20: Superpowers

I don't necessarily believe in super powers on earth but I think in heaven we will be able to do so many amazing things we never thought were possible! It may not be things that are depicted in super hero movies like being able to go through walls, turn into sand, or breathe fire but instead I think God has so many much more amazing talents and abilities just waiting for us to receive! I can't wait to see what those things are!

One of my most favorite things to imagine is what it will be like in heaven! Even to this day it is hard for me to wrap my head around just how remarkable of a place it will be! In heaven or on earth if I had a "superpower" it would have to be something incredible! It would be amazing to have God given power to be able to split the red sea, multiply fish and bread, or make water burst forth from a rock! I think it would be cool to fly, or to run faster then a cheetah,  be invisible, or have iron man strength. The more I think of it the more I realize instead of trying to be something that I am not I would just want to be as much like Jesus as I possibly could! I know that here on earth it is very difficult to be exactly like Jesus but like Moses and the disciples, if you allow him God can equip you with earthly powers you couldn't have otherwise! I think you can be a reflection of him by using the talents and abilities he blesses you with to glorify and honor him. That would be my super power on earth, to use my talents to be as much of a reflection of my God as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment