Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge!

I saw this idea yesterday on a couple of friends' blogs and was inspired to try it! I custom built my own challenge by combining topics from 3 different lists of writing topics that I will write about over the next 30 or so days. I think it will be a challenge to write about certain topics that I may of not necessarily put much thought into until now.I have a feeling I will know myself a little better by the end of it all. Maybe you will know me better too.I may not personally know all my readers out there but I will do my best to be as honest as possible with the topics I choose to write about and pretend I am writing for myself or just with a close friend! Here I go!

*This master list of topics will most likely change if I feel inspired.*

The lists:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Your views on religion.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16-year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Your favorite movie and why?
12. Your earliest memory.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. How important you think education is.
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. How have you changed in the last 2 years?
23. Your views on mainstream music.
24. Something that you miss.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment