Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 26: Bullet Your Day

Day26: Bullet your whole day.

I wasn't originally going to write about this one but I am short on time and still need to go for my run so here we go! This was my day today Tuesday May 1, 2012. I don't think I have had a string of more then 3 days that are the same. My schedule is always different and always changing. Several afternoons a week I am either teaching, or officiating basketball or softball games so that tends to take up a majority of my afternoon and evening. This year has taught me a lot about flexibility for sure.

>Woke up @ 6:15 am. Was planning to run but it was cold and raining so I just had my devotions, showered, got ready for school, got breakfast on the run to eat at school.
>Arrived at school at 7:25. Had AM supervision/staff worship. It is nice to meet with great colleagues first thing in the morning!
>Spent first period preparing for the day. Fed Napoleon. Watered my plant.
>WOP is this week so chapel is extra long. I don't mind that so much though.
>PE class with A and J. Tried a little bit of Dance Walking with them, was very fun! Played badminton for the rest of class and discussed the wonders of college life with them. They will do good.
>Busy rest of the morning. Finished grading papers, entered midterm grades then had fine arts class.
>LUNCH!! It was especially good today! Quinoa, steamed kale/spinach, asparagus, black beans, red cabbage, and raw carrots with an avocado! Yummy Yummy in my tummy!
>Physiology Class-talking about the respiratory system! What an amazingly complex system!
>Elementary PE-tried out some of the games we will be having for field day next week, they seemed to work out well! The kids did a great job of staying focused today, love having class periods like that!
>Dismissal!
>Went and watched part of a high school track meet. Brought back good memories! Since when did they start throwing the javelin in high school?!
>Gymnastics class-AC turned 5 today and she was especially well behaved and cooperative today! It was awesome! I wish it was her birthday everyday :-) The girls were a lot of fun today and I was able to really notice how much they have improved in their coordination and strength over the year. They still get distracted by the older girls working on their routines but I can tell they really admire them.
>Headed back to school for an open house. It is done now so I will go home.
>The rest of the evening will be filled with a training run, folding laundry, making lunch for tomorrow (going on a field trip!), a bit of reading before sleep to start another day tomorrow!

It is an exciting live isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment