Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 30: Goals for next 30 days

Wow the 30 day challenge is over! Or has it just begun?

Thanks blog world for watching and reading the musings from my sometimes scattered brain over the last 30 or so days. It has been a challenge indeed to keep up but I am glad I stuck with it! Some say it takes at least 21 days to form a habit. I think writing would be a good habit to keep up with! SO without further ado here is my last entry of this challenge. My goals for the next 30 days:

>Figure out where I am working next year! I should have a better idea soon, the suspense is killing me!
>Continue to faithfully train for my marathon. Race is in 3 short weeks, yee haw!
>Be the best teacher I possibly can!
>Do something new!
>Hike up Mt. Mansfield
>Visit Canada
>Practice my violin on a more regular basis and get out of book 1!
>Run and complete marathon on May 27 with a time under 3:10! Re qualify for Boston! Win a bet....
>Bring someone else closer to Jesus
>Draw closer to Jesus
>Go on a crazy adventure!
>Read my Bible EVERYDAY
>Cook something new and delicious!
>Experience as much "Vermont" as I possibly can. This is an amazing place I have come to love.
>Take more pictures
>Keep writing
>Become a good softball umpire!
>Read a good book
>Get back on my bike!
>Cherish the time I have left in the rest of the school year with my awesome students!

No comments:

Post a Comment