Thursday, May 10, 2012

Letter B




If you are at all familiar with Vermont culture this picture would be an obvious letter 'b' choice.  What is one thing that Vermont is most known for? Ben and Jerry's of course! I snapped a quick picture at my local price chopper grocery store. This is one of the most common form to see B&J, in pints! I don't think I have a favorite, they are all good. I'm currently on a no ice cream fast since my marathon is coming up but I know that it is on my post race list of things to do, indulge in a yummy bowl or cone of Ben and Jerry's! We run right by one of the flagship shops on the course as well, I wonder if they will pass out samples during the race? :-)

Here is the run down on the history of Vermont's most tasty business!

1 comment:

  1. The picture is killing me too since I am also on a pre-race dessert fast. Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete