Sunday, May 20, 2012

Letter J

J is for J Bar! *disclaimer* I didn't take this picture because sadly the SD card on my phone went bonkers and deleted the J-Bar pictures I had taken earlier....

J-Bar station at the mountainwe went skiing at this year!



Yes for  the J-Bar, every novice skier/Florida natives best friend! I think it is called the "J-Bar" because if its J shape. Very creative. I became very acquainted with this great skiing aid the first few times I hit the slopes this winter, mostly because I had to supervise kids but it also helped me to become more comfortable with my awesome skiing skills before going up on the the real chair lift! I am proud to say that I eventually did indeed ski from the very top of the mountain all the way to the bottom and lived to  write this post! I can still say that I much prefer the relatively FLAT terrain aspect CC skiing or even better, water skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment