Saturday, September 18, 2010

Being a Quarter Centurion

Another birthday has come and gone and this one was one of the best yet! It was full of amazing food, good fellowship with amazing dear friends, nature and sunshine, and roasted corn and apples over a bonfire which capped off a great day!! Extra bonus points because it was Sabbath, my dear friend Julie was here, and there was banjo music at church!

Being 25 kinda feels the same as being 24 except now I am a "real" adult because I can finally rent a car. I should learn how to drive manual so I can rent a super cool sports car for a day just to rent a super cool sports car for a day...anyone want to teach the teacher? Even though I have no more really exciting milestone birthdays ahead of me I am excited to see what God has in store for me for the rest of my life! Thanks all for your friendship and for making my day awesome!

Did you know? FACTS ABOUT "25"

25 is the usual minimum age for car rental in most countries.

“Under 25″ provides a common cut-off point for designating youth.

25 is the name of the national card game of Ireland

The minimum age of candidates for election to the United States House of Representatives is 25

25 years of marriage designates a silver wedding anniversary.

The atomic number of manganese is 25.

25 is a square number, being 5² = 25

Christmas is on the 25th of December

William McKinley, Jr. was the 25th President of the United States

It is the smallest square that is also a sum of two squares: 25 = 3² + 4². Hence it often appears in demonstrations of the Pythagorean theorem.

25 is the number of days approximately that takes the sun to do a complete rotation on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment