Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things You See in the 802-II

I went hiking today in the snow. Since I didn't have too much time I thought I would just explore the woods around school for an hour or so. There was probably up to 6 inches in some places of a crunchy snow/ice combination so I strapped on some crampons and set foot up the short mountain/tall hill behind school. Once I got to the top I knew there weren't any trails so I decided to just follow deer tracks around the woods. I knew the chances of getting lost were slim since I could hear/and see houses and cars below. Let me tell you, deer walk in strange patterns but it was nice walking a different path then I would of thought as normal. The wandering tracks at one point led me to the scene below. I guess deer like to be comfortable, just like humans :-).....

All natural bathroom decor...


I checked. There was no money.


I bet all they can get is the nature channel. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment