Monday, February 22, 2010

Southern 6 Trail Run!



I have officially entered the world of trail running! Not that Sunday was my first time ever running in the woods, but it was my first official race and it was a blast! I was able to finish fairly well with a time of 31:08. It was great to meet some new people too! Good job to all that ran and finished, you rock!

Here is the link to the race recap: http://blog.rockcreek.com/
A rather interesting description of my finish if I do say so myself :-)







2 comments:

  1. Jessica would never admit it because of her humility, but "fairly well" was actually #1. She finished first for the women overall. I only blow her spot because I don't see it as her boasting herself. I see it more as a celebration of God's grand design of the human body and the celebration of good health. Basically it just goes to show a glimpse of how efficient God wanted humans to be. Plus Jess is a hard worker and pushes herself. The race was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jessica! By the way... I didn't know anyone could "gracefully barrel" through any finish line. But I suppose if anyone could, you could :D

    ReplyDelete