Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grace




Honestly.

Life has been stressful lately. The superficial worries about writing papers, studying for tests, and taking care of my physical being have consumed to large a percentage of my thoughts and time. Thoughts and time that have not been as focused on God as they should be; must be. I have made many mistakes in the past month or so, however I have been noticing more then ever that grace has been the result for many of the blunders that I have made. Very undeserved grace at that. Sound familiar? What a amazing gift we have been given, that even with all of our tendencies to slack off or sin, God still loves us and he still sent his one and only son to die for us. The concept of grace doesn't always make sense to me but this verse helps!


But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved Ephesians 2:4-5 KJV

I am thankful for grace, are you?









Lord help me to see the grace you give me everyday and help me to be a light that shines brightly for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment