Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bravo, Bravo! SAU Symphony Orchestra!

Silly me.
Every time I attend a orchestra concert, I tell myself that I will be able to multi task and sneak some study time in while being swept away in the magnificence of the music twirling about in my ears. In most cases the music is too distractingly awesome and the pages of required reading that accompany me are forgotten about. Tonight was no exception as I was enthralled with each and every beautiful piece. My favorite was definitely Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op.22 featuring Southern's very own Laurel Guthrie killing it on the piano! It was neat to see some talent from outside of the Southern community as well. It makes me wish that I still played the violin, barghh!
Double kudos to a job well done, I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment